Over the past decade I've designed and re-designed this website more times than I can recall. It began during college and has gone by several names since. It's always served as a digital portfolio of mine and oftentimes has had more of a small business feel to it. It's showcased times in my life when I worked professionally as a concert videographer, a political video producer, a family portraitist, a documentary cameraman, and presently as an advertising and product photographer. It's been the host of several travel essays and personal projects throughout the years as well.
Recently it became a bit of a jumbled mess, however.
I'm proud of every photograph that was displayed here, but the limitations of old web templates didn't allow me much room to create a narrative for the images I wanted to share. Beginning again, and going forward just a few frames at a time, I hope to create a home that more accurately shows who I am as a craftsman and what you get when you work with me.
I'm currently working on a photography project about shore diving in southern California in addition to producing a variety of photo and video work with small businesses. If you're looking for a photographer, you like what you see, and you think we'd get along, reach out to me at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 269-267-3473 for a quick chat and consultation. I'm open to all subject matter and my rates are always negotiable.
To answer a few FAQs:
- Film over digital, but I frequently shoot both
- Nikonos-V and Fuji X Series
- For editorial photos and writing requests, please send an email to: email@example.com
- Portrait sessions start at $200 for digital files only
- Event and behind-the-scenes coverage starts at $350/day plus any expenses
- Business and product photography packages for web and print applications start at $750+
- Client images are downloadable via private link with printing optional
- Online payment now available
- Based near LAX and willing travel
- Originally from Michigan (points near base of right palm, below the ring finger)
- PADI/SDI certified Divemaster and active dive volunteer with the California Science Center and Reef Check California
Thanks and talk to you soon,